Q: How do I become a member of BORCC?|
This is the procedure for new members:
- Attend a regular monthly meeting - regular monthly meetings are the third Thursday, 7:30
PM, of every month except November which is the annual meeting and is closed to the general public.
- Fill out and turn in a membership application to the Membership Coordinator
- Your membership application will be voted on by those present.
- After your membership has been approved, you must:
- stay after the general meeting for the safety briefing
- receive your membership pin and gate entry card
Q: What kind of work needs to be done at the club?
- Weedwack around fences & buildings
- Weedwack behind Cowboy, USPSA & IDPA sheds
- Sweep out and check supplies in outhouses on pistol range
- Weedwack 3 feet up on banks of rifle range
- Clear 100-200 yard berm of rifle range - Deposit brush behind 100 yd backstop to burn
- Trim/clear branches along Archery Trail
- Dump trash in barrels into dumpster and return barrels to proper location
- Police and pick up trash in ditch along Mayflower Road
- Using hatchet or machete, cut vines from trees throughout property, important to cut
vines at ground level and again at about 5 feet, removing midsection
- Check condition of targets on rifle range, repair as needed
- Clean up brush and debris along pistol bay road, place in meadow beyond pistol bays
- For more information email:
Q: How do I volunteer to help?
Thank you to all of our members who have come out during the last
few months and volunteered time to help keep our club looking great!
We also want to say “Thank You” to all of our Event Coordinators and Instructional Staff.
Because of your willingness to get involved and volunteer your time and
talents BORCC is able to offer some of the greatest shooting events and
educational programming in the Southwestern Michigan area.
If you are a newer member, and are not sure how to get involved, please see a Board Member,
speak with an Event Coordinator, or send us an email at
and we will be glad to talk with you about how your interests and expertise
help our club stay a great place.